Thesis Title: Text Summarization beyond Seq2Seq Models for Salience, Faithfulness, and Factuality
My PhD thesis was successfully defended on November 28th, 2022. It was a privilege to defend my PhD in front of a phenomenal committee and incredible family, friends, and colleagues.
- Dr. Mathieu Blanchette (Chair)
- Dr. Jackie Cheung (Supervisor)
- Dr. Joelle Pineau (Internal Examiner)
- Dr. Hsiu-Chin Lin (Internal Member)
- Dr. Ido Dagan (External Examiner, BIU)
(To be updated post publication from McGill)
What an incredible committee I have!
Getting the news that I had “passed” was a surreal experience!
Having many friends witnessed my PhD defense was fantastic!
I couldn’t have been happier with my best girlfriends from the RL lab!
The celebration after the defense; can you spot my lovely mom?